I'm so excited to see all five Republican Senate candidates get grilled by SDNA journalists tomorrow in Pierre! Here are the top ten questions I hope our Fourth Estate will pitch:
- Do you agree with Iowa Republican Senator Charles Grassley and the Department of Homeland Security that the EB-5 visa investment program should end?
- Name the single best and single worst specific policies of the current Farm Bill.
- What response to the Russia-Ukraine-Crimea conflict would best serve our national security?
- What role do guns play in providing daily economic security to average citizens?
- What's more important at Ellsworth Air Force Base: allowing the Department of Defense to reduce spending and meet its military objectives, or preserving jobs in the Rapid City?
- Have you paid all of your campaign staff in the past month?
- Do the benefits of the Keystone XL pipeline outweigh the harms of allowing a foreign company to use eminent domain against South Dakota landowners?
- What does it mean to be a conservative in a state that gets three dollars from Uncle Sam for every two dollars it pays?
- Since you began your campaign, how many judgments have been rendered against you in small claims court?
- What legislative response, if any, do you propose to the McCutcheon ruling?
I welcome your further submissions.