Hmmm... first impressions:
- Our lush campus has been Tronned into a lifeless alpha version of The Matrix that can't render trees, people, or the horizon.
- Some cataclysm has leveled most of the buildings on campus.
- The three buildings remaining--Beadle, Tunheim, and Science Center--have all been bounced to the same side of campus, in defiance of current topography and architecture.
- One walks onto campus, feels the momentum, sees the product, senses the undercurrent of excitement... and can only stand it for about 20 seconds before turning and making a dash back to the gate.
- Unfortunately, on the way out, we get dizzy and veer off the sidewalk, thwacking our heads on black banners.
On the good side, the ad is nicely serious and mellow, with no one skydiving out of an office.